Friday, August 1, 2008

Sick

Today I am not feeling the best. My stomach and head hurt and I'm really tired and worn out feeling. That's the update. We took Jacob to get his pictures taken today at this new place behind the mall in Waterloo. They turned out really good and they print the pictures right there for you to take home. We just got the small package because I already took pictures of him myself to print off at Target. But the prices were really reasonable and they did a good job! We will definitely be going back there again. But, probably not until we have another mini one to take, too. After pictures, Burger and I went and picked out a rug. We got a brown one. It's really pretty and fits nicely in our living room. Tomorrow I have to go to the lab and have my blood work done. Why do they need my blood? I'm pregnant, I don't think that's contagious. I hate having my blood taken. But, my midwives insist it's necessary so I guess I have no choice but to oblige. Or else they won't deliver this baby and it will have to stay in me forever! My first appointment is a week from Monday and this weekend is the only time Burger can go with me to the lab. Yes, that's how much of a baby I am. I refuse to go without him. Maybe they will take his blood instead of mine? Haha. He doesn't look like a pregnant lady. That's silly. Anyways, I'm a little bit goofy right now. I think that means it's time to go to bed! Hope you guys had a good Friday!

No comments: