Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday?

Usually I love Wednesdays, but today isn't going the greatest so far. It's still early, so it could turn itself around, I guess. I'm not feeling the best. My throat hurts and my head hurts. Jacob has the worst runny nose that he's had for about a week now. I think maybe I am catching it from him. I hate feeling sick. We went to Pizza Hut with my parents and Alan last night, and I felt fine then! In the middle of the night, I woke up and was like, "Wow, my throat really hurts!" It was kind of random. Jacob woke up early this morning and wanted Burger, but Burger wanted to be on the Internet. So I was frustrated and this day just didn't get a very good start. Jacob is tearing books apart right now, so I should probably go stop that from happening any further! Wish us luck today and hopefully your day is going better than mine!

No comments: