Friday, August 29, 2008

Not a day to go to work!


I am very excited about having Fridays off now. However, it is only 8:45 in the morning and I am already a little bit bored. Jacob is playing in the porch and making a giant mess, I'm sure! Oh well. I think we will go out and look for some new tennis shoes for him later in the morning. The ones we bought just a couple weeks ago are already falling apart. So much for Payless Shoes, huh? You might pay less, but a lot more often. I have been roaming the Internet and checking out a bunch of blogs. I found one in my Parents magazine called Mom-101 and it's kind of interesting. And on her blog she has links to a lot of other blogs. It's kind of addicting! Uhm, I just heard Jacob laughing hysterically in the porch so I thought I'd better check it out... He was throwing dog food at the windows and laughing at the sound. My porch is destroyed. Literally, a tornado swept through. That's the picture. Lovely, huh? Oh, yeah! As a side note, I have started to feel the baby move around a little bit! Not a lot, and not very strong yet. But it feels like a moving baby! So that is exciting. Our next appointment is a week from Labor Day. Enjoy your Friday! It's gorgeous outside! Go play!

No comments: