Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bubbles!





We bought a bubble machine on clearance yesterday. For no apparent reason other than it was on clearance and I thought it might be entertaining! Jacob liked the bubbles but got bored quickly, as usual. Is this just a boy thing or should I be worried? He has the shortest attention span ever, but I guess Burger kind of does too! I didn't really get any good pictures of Jacob and the bubbles, but I tried and that's what counts most! Today is well. We went to McDonald's play land with one of my friends and her little boy. It was nice to spend some time with adult people other than Burger! I love Burger, but he is almost the only adult I ever get to converse with! And he's not much of a conversationalist! Jacob is napping right now and I am starving, as usual! Burger is making tuna casserole tonight, and I'm kind of excited! Tomorrow I think I will put a roast in the crock pot. I've been hungry for chili-cheese dip so I want to make that sometime soon. But it's not really a dinner, it's more of a snack so I'm not sure when I will actually get around to making it. Also, I hate to clean out the crock pot, so I need to get some of those crock pot liners before making cheese dip! Hope everyone else is enjoying their Wednesday! It will be weekend before you know it!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I definately know what you mean about being able to talk to other adults! Imight send you guys some recipes so you can try them if they sound good.