Monday, August 25, 2008

Manic Monday!



These are from yesterday. We went to my Grandma's house for dinner and Jacob was all snugly with Grandpa! I thought they were adorable together! Then is Jacob dressed like Diego! He even had the cool backpack! He didn't like the watch at all, I think it must have rubbed him wrong or something! I don't know, but he was super-cute! Today is going well. I was a little grumpy this morning because college started today and my boss didn't have a new work schedule out for us yet. And I work with a bunch of college students. No one knew when they were supposed to work and I didn't think anyone was going to come to work except me! But they did come eventually and we're starting to get the schedule figured out. This week is going to be a little hectic at work, but then it should get better! We are having mac'n'cheese for lunch right now, along with hot dogs. Jacob is eating the hot dogs, but not the macaroni. Big surprise there. I go to the doctor in 2 weeks for my next baby appointment. I am so anxious to know what kind of baby we are having. It doesn't matter either way, I'm just excited to know! But I don't think we'll find out until some time in October. That's a long time to wait! I have been looking up online different baby gender predictors. Like the Chinese lunar calendar and things like that! But they all tell me different things! And my symptoms are mixed so the old wives' tales are thrown out the window. They say if you're getting a lot of headaches then you're having a boy and if you're craving sweets you're having a girl! Well, I have both of those symptoms! So I guess we're just going to have to wait until the kid is born to be absolutely sure what kind we get to keep! I'm no good at surprises! Well, I hope everyone is having a nice Monday! Talk to you later!

1 comment:

mandydake said...

Hey, my Chinese lunar calendar thingys were always 100% correct, just make sure you are using the date you concieve, not the month after.. KWIM?