Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tylenol Tuesday

Not a whole lot new going on today. It is 3:15 in the afternoon and I can't wait for Burger to come home. Jacob hasn't had a nap today. In fact, he has been boycotting his naps since Saturday and I'm not sure what is up with that. But he is way grumpy and naughty so I put him in his room about a 1/2 hour ago and he has been screaming since. I don't want to give in because I don't want him to think he can have his way if he screams loud enough. So he will probably be in there until he A.) passes out from tiredness or B.) loses his voice. Not really sure which will happen first, he is very persistent. He is starting to slow down now, so possibly he is about done. I will try and keep you all updated! I don't know what we will have for supper tonight, but I do know that I am not going to make it. I made dinner last night and now I'm done. So I hope Burger can come up with something good! Well, wish me luck and I hope you all enjoyed your Tuesday. Hopefully yours was quieter than mine!

No comments: