Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday again...

It's Sunday, again. I hate the thought of going to work tomorrow. Ugh. Oh, well. We got quite a bit done this weekend, so far. Yesterday Burger and my dad fixed that noise in my car. It was the thing that they already fixed, it was broken again. So they fixed it again. And we had to pay for it again. But, now it's fixed, so hopefully it will stay that way! We also went grocery shopping yesterday and to Target. Today Burger is fixing the toilet and I just paid our bills online. Jacob is watching Thomas on IPTV. And it's only 9:30 AM! We are getting enough done today. Later we are hoping to go on a bike ride. Thank you Dave for my bike! Burger still needs to fix his, but that won't take long. He just needs to pump up the tires and sweep off the cobwebs! We need to put Jacob's seat on my bike, but then we're good to go! It has been a pretty productive weekend so far. My house is a disaster, but ya learn to live with it! Anyhow, hope everyone enjoys their Sunday! Talk to you later!

No comments: