Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tomorrow is Friday!


Hello all! This is a picture of the coffee Burger brought me yesterday. It was so fabulous! Jacob also liked it. He snuck in a sip, the little turkey! He thought it was ice cream and tried to steal it from me! What kind of 2 year old likes coffee? Anyhow, I am so happy that tomorrow is Friday! I am tired of this week, it has lasted too long. It hasn't been a bad week, just a long one. Our chicken was so good last night! I made macaroni for lunch today and added some chicken into it! It was so good! I ate a plateful and now I kind of want more! I am starting to think of what we might have for supper tonight. I know, I think about food all the time! I am almost always hungry! It's starting to drive me crazy! I bought pumpkin bars at Hy-Vee this morning, and they are delicious! Anyways, I can never think of anything to make for lunch or supper! Everyone should send me ideas and recipes to help me out! I don't actually cook, Burger does! So it would really be to help him out! All ideas would be appreciated! You can e-mail them or just leave me a comment on here! Well, I cleaned my whole house yesterday and when Jacob woke up from his nap he destroyed it! So, I need to clean it again. Story of my life. I hope everyone has a great day, and just remember that tomorrow is Friday! That makes everyone smile!

No comments: