Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday shopping spree!

We went shopping this morning to find new shoes. Jacob needed some tennis shoes because all of his others were too small so he only had sandals and crocs. And sometimes sandals and crocs are just not appropriate! So we went to the mall. We looked at The Finish Line and Scheels and finally just went to Payless. We found the perfect pair at Payless and I also found some for myself. Just a pair of regular tennis shoes, nothing fancy. But I also only have flip-flops or crocs, so tennis shoes will be nice! Also, for both pairs, my total was $35! They were both on sale. I thought I did pretty good! Then we went grocery shopping and came home. We watched a movie and now we're trying to decide what to do next. It's nice to have a calm weekend with no plans. Burger goes to a new job site on Monday. That will be his fourth job site in 2 weeks. They keep sending him around. I don't know what's up with that. But now I'm worried he won't be able to go with me to my appointment. We'll have to see. Well, I am going to find something to entertain the boys now. Have a good day everyone!

No comments: