Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Jacob!

Today my baby is 2 years old. He is so big. He can walk and talk and do regular little boy things. My mom came to work today and brought him a balloon and treats to hand out to his friends (because she knew I would forget to!) Then we went to McDonald's to eat lunch so that Jacob could play on the play place. I think we are going to dinner tonight with my parents, but there aren't any final plans! Jacob still loves all his new toys and my house is still a disaster from the party. I have been a little tired so haven't cleaned much. Most of it is picked up, but I still need to wash the crock-pots and take the card table down stairs. I should probably get those things done since the party was 2 days ago! But also, my house looks way messier because we now have about 3x as many toys as we did before the party. I think someone should have given him a bigger toy box for his birthday! Anyhow, I think I might go pick up now. Have a nice day everyone!

No comments: