Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday!

Today was a crazy day at work! We had 3 screaming children and had to go get 2 parents to retrieve screaming children. I don't usually feel bad about getting the parents because as a parent, if Jacob was unhappy about being somewhere that I wasn't with him, I would totally want someone to come get me. But today this one mom was kind of frustrated that we had to retrieve her. It was the kids first day there and both of them, the 2 year old and the 4 year old cried the whole time she was gone. I tried to play with them, but after about 15 minutes it was not happening. Did she really think she would be able to just drop them off and they would be fine? I know how mad Jacob would be if I tried to drop him off somewhere! So, I just don't do it unless it's absolutely necessary! Anyhow, after that crazy day at work, we went to McDonald's play place for lunch. It is 2:30 now and he shows no signs of napping today and it's just not in me to fight him. Tomorrow is our day off from work, so the morning will be nice and relaxing! We are going to a friends house tomorrow to visit and I'm kind of excited! We had Pizza Hut pizza for supper last night, and I think I'm going to go have some leftovers now! Enjoy your Thursday everyone!

No comments: