Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Calmer

Today is much calmer than yesterday. Thank goodness! Jacob slept all night and is currently taking a nap. He had no problem getting in his bed for nap time today. Go figure. He got his train table today so we set that up and he played for a little while before lunch. He loves the train table, no surprise! I have been slightly rearranging the living room so the train table fits and he has room to play all his toys. I think we might clean the basement and set the toys down there. Have ourselves a little toy room in the basement. My problem is, I like to be able to see and hear him when he plays so that I know what's going on. I really like having all of his toys in the living room except I am always picking them up. They are always all over the place and a big mess! When Burger comes home I'll have to see if he has any ideas! Usually he doesn't, but every once in a while he gets a golden one! So maybe he can solve this problem for us! Hopefully, because I am kind of coming up empty. I suppose it doesn't really matter. Jacob will bring all his toys in the living room to play anyhow so I might as well just leave them all there to begin with. Well, now that that problem is solved... I should probably get back to cleaning up. Also, I am very hungry for Pizza Hut pizza. I just wanted to share that with everyone. Have a nice Wednesday!

No comments: