Friday, August 8, 2008

Finally Friday!

Oh, finally it's Friday! This feels fabulous! Like, I almost don't want the day to end because then the glory of a whole weekend ahead of me will be gone. By Saturday night I am already thinking about work again, and the weekend is half over. I think tonight we are having dinner with my parents. I wanted my mom to make mashed potatoes because they are delicious and my mom makes them like no one else can! We will see what happens! Jacob is full of vinegar today. He wanted to use the toilet at work and sat down before I got there to help him and his bum went into the toilet water. He got stuck and was not very happy. He had to run around the rest of the time at work with just his diaper and t-shirt so he looked like a little trailer-trash baby. But, he's cute regardless! My first appointment for the new baby is on Monday. I'm kind of excited, but also nervous because I have been having terrible headaches and have also been kind of dizzy. All the time. If they consider me high risk I wont be able to see the midwives and will have to find an actual doctor. I don't have an actual doctor, and I don't think right now is really the time to start looking for one. So, cross your fingers that these are regular pregnancy signs and that the midwives will welcome me with open arms and hearts. I'm not actually that worried about it, but it is in the back of my head. Also, I just wanted to add that I still love my wedding song more than any song in the whole world. It brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it. It's just beautiful. I'm so happy Burger picked it. He was a great husband before we were even married. How lucky am I? I hope everyone enjoyed my song on you tube from yesterdays post! I know I love it! Everyone, have a great Friday! Bask in the glory, I know I am!

No comments: