Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Play Time!

Hello everyone, and good day! I am finally starting to get serious about Jacob's birthday party on Sunday. We ordered the cake today, finally, and it should be beautiful! Burger and my dad are picking up our new playset from my aunts house right now and should have it set up before sundown. We'll see how that goes! We have plans to pick up all the chairs and tables, and I should have no problem going to the store to get the food before Sunday! Everything is in place for now. I'm getting kind of excited! Can't wait to see everyone there! Or should I say here? Jacob is really excited that Daddy is bringing him a slide today! I don't know exactly what it looks like, but my aunt (who gave it to us) said it has a slide and some swings and a tunnel to go in the middle. Sounds like fun to me. Also, Sunday is supposed to be really hot and the party is outside in our backyard, so dress accordingly! I will have sunscreen available in case anyone forgets! Any how, I should keep plugging away at my chores! Hope everyone is having a good day, and we can't wait to see you at the party!

No comments: