Thursday, July 24, 2008

Delicious!

I was so hungry for a shredded beef enchilada today that I ordered to go from Carlos O' Kelly's! That was lunch today... Jacob didn't eat much of his, so I ended up eating almost 3 enchiladas! Yum, they were so good! I don't even feel that guilty for eating all 3 of them, that's how good they were! But, boy, am I stuffed now! Yesterday was Jacob's last day of swimming lessons. Both of my parents came to watch. He listened so well and it was a really pleasant swimming lesson! He got to try on a life jacket and he loved it! He likes to back float, which is unusual. The swimming teacher was surprised at his first lesson because he would back float while I held him up! He loves the water! Anyways, he got a certificate for 'passing' the level! He also got a sucker for his last day. We ordered Jacob's birthday present online and it came in the mail today! He is going to love it! I'm not sure we'll be able to wait for his birthday to give it to him! Burger and I tend to get overexcited! Mostly me... But it feels better to include Burger so that it's not always all my fault! Well, I think I might go take a short nap before picking up. I need to do laundry today for sure! We are going to the Farmer's market tonight to get some peaches, hopefully! So cross your fingers that it doesn't rain too much! Have a nice day everyone!

No comments: