Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Exhausted!

I have been so tired! I can hardly move. It's disgusting. I don't remember being this tired when I was pregnant with Jacob. Maybe I just didn't notice so much since I didn't have him to keep up with. I'm lucky he's a good kid! Most of the time we just hang out, but every once in a while he gets a little crazy. Then it's hard for me to keep up. That was today. Also, the house cleaning has been stopped completely, for the most part. I need to do the dishes terribly but I just can't muster up the energy. I finally started some laundry after Burger got home and carried the heavy overflowing basket of dirty laundry down the stairs for me. I am so lucky to have a husband like him! He said he would do the dishes tonight after Jacob goes to bed. That would make my life so much easier! He doesn't know what it feels like to be barely pregnant, but he tries to empathize. The lawn mower is still broken and so is my car. If any handy people out there are ever slightly bored they are more than welcome to come here and help us fix our broken toys! Have a nice night everyone! And wish me luck and energy!

3 comments:

mandydake said...

maybe it is a girl and that's why this pregnancy is different than jake's.. fingers crossed for pink things! Hugs, M

mandydake said...

Or maybe there are two in there..

mandydake said...

Three?