Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Oh Happy Days


Today is Tuesday, which means we are halfway to our weekend already! This is a good week! YesterdayBurger's brother came to visit and we had Dairy Queen (again!) Went to work today and now Jake is in bed for a nap. The pics I posted are of Burger and his lego tower and then Jake and his little friend playing cars in the dirt at the park! You can't really see the cars, but they're there, I promise! Tonight Burger and I are planning to see the new Indiana Jones movie. I'm kind of excited because Burger and I don't go out together alone very often! We could, we just don't! Grandma and Grandpa Hild love to come baby-sit and are more than happy to anytime! That;s nice to have family like that... Anyhow, I am going to get some cleaning done. Or something constructive at least! Have a good day, everyone!

No comments: