Monday, July 21, 2008

Mondays

Today was a good Monday, so far. We went to work then my mom took Jacob and Kerry and I went to HuHots for lunch. I love that place. It makes any day a good day. I had a cherry coke with lunch and that was fabulous! Jacob is eating a sucker right now and also pretending to lick me. I am sticky. But he's cute, so he gets away with it! We have swimming at 5 tonight. Our original instructor is out of town so we have a sub. It should be interesting. Burger should be home in about a 1/2 hour and that's exciting! His reunion was interesting on Saturday. I didn't know anybody and I also don't care for bars much. I forgot about that until we got there. It was way too loud and I don't like drunk people, especially when I'm not one of them. Burger enjoyed himself, so that was nice at least. Well, I have some phone calls to make now so I should be going! Hope everyone has a good day!

No comments: