Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lots to catch up on!






These are from our Fourth of July! We went to Burger's dad's house and this is the shirt he wore. Yes, it's true. We should be due sometime in the beginning of March, and Burger thinks it's a girl so Kiyrah might have some competition on the grandparent front! Just teasing. I know grandparents have more love than they can give! I have my appointment on Monday so I will be sure to keep everyone updated. I feel great, would never guess I was pregnant! Can't complain. The picture at the very top is Burger finishing the floor in the dining room. It looks fantastic! The sofa slides around really easy so we have to get some non-slip stuff to put on the bottom. Burger did the floor all by himself! He cut himself only twice, and half the time I was gone so he was even unsupervised! He's getting so big! I'm teasing again, he works really hard and does a great job! We need to put some trim up or something along the wall, but I don't know... Jacob picked out his birthday invitations today. They're a surprise. Definitely not the ones I wanted him to pick. Story of my life! Again, the party is being planned for August 3rd. That's a Sunday. Invites will be in the mail sometime towards the middle of July probably. I'm working on it. Well, I think that's it for today. Tomorrow is supposed to be rainy and I'm kind of looking forward to a nice day at home, watching movies and what not. Hope everyone has a good night!


1 comment:

mandydake said...

Yeah! Congrats on the bun in the oven..