Tuesday, July 22, 2008

All in a Days Work



Today I was a very busy lady! Jacob woke up late this morning, but wanted to use the potty right away! He peed and got a Thomas sticker. He doesn't like the toilet at work and won't use it so we went to Wal-Mart tonight and got another potty seat so he can use it at work and I won't have to drag our at home back and forth. We bought the new one and when we came home he peed again! He is doing very well, and I owe it all to the sparkly Thomas stickers Grandma Hild found for us. He will do almost anything for a Thomas sticker! But, he sits on the potty and pees right away which tells me he knows what he's doing and how to do it properly. So no more excuses! Anyways, today I did the dishes, cleaned the table, picked up all the toys and swept the kitchen, dining room, and living room. I also did some laundry. I feel very accomplished. We had chicken enchiladas for supper. We bought them frozen from Target and I was so excited! But, they weren't very good. I just boiled some eggs for snacks! I'm kind of excited, but I forgot how to tell when boiled eggs were all the way boiled, so I'm a little nervous also! I boiled them for 11 minutes, so I'm thinking they should be good. The pictures of Jacob are from the other day. Saturday night, to be exact. He was eating chocolate pudding and decided to get creative. Have a nice night everyone!

No comments: