Monday, July 28, 2008

We're doing good

We are doing good, as the title suggests! Burger worked until 3 yesterday and when he got home we went to Chuck E. Cheese to play. It was fun, but really busy there! Jacob loves that place. What kid doesn't? Burger was getting ready for work this morning and Jacob told him he couldn't go! I guess he wanted Daddy to stay home and play! We went to work and just got home and had soup for lunch. It was delicious! Jacob ate 1 whole bowl and half of another! When I was getting ready to make the soup, I saw the most terrifying thing ever. There was a spider on my counter. I am so grossed out. I killed it, of course. Actually, I trapped it in a Tupperware container for Burger to take care of when he gets home. It's one of those jumping spiders, and they're really hard to kill because they are hard to catch. Hopefully it doesn't escape, and if it does, hopefully I never see it again. It's probably plotting it's revenge on me... Ugh, I hate spiders so much. They scare the crap out of me. So now I don't want to go in my kitchen and I'm also thinking of bug-bombing the house, or something like that. I don't know. How much is the Orkin man to come every month? That would be easier than bug-bombing. I just got goosebumps, I don't want to talk about the spider anymore. Gross. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys! Deb's marker came in last week so we went to the cemetery and paid them, and it is now officially set. She finally has a marker! It's fabulous! We went last night, after Chuck E. Cheese's to check it out. It looks nice. We tried the vase, but it's stuck down in there so we have to go sometime when the cemetery is opened to talk to the office to have that fixed. But it shouldn't be a big deal! It just got jammed in there a little too tight, I think. So, that's there now, for everyone to see! Well, I hope everyone enjoys their Monday as much as I have thus far. Good day.

No comments: