Monday, October 13, 2008

Really?

Just a mid-morning update for everyone. Today is Monday and the universe ruined my day. It started out so well, too. I walk in to work and first thing, someone calls and asks me to work tonight. I agreed without thinking and now I regret it. I go to the doctor at 1 PM and they will undoubtedly weigh me, making all those cupcakes and doughnuts seem like a really bad idea. Jacob is going to the doctor with me, so we'll all see how that works out. Mean co-worker was picking on my kid again today so we left early. I was warming up leftovers for lunch, and they exploded in the microwave, leaving me with yet another fun clean-up job today. Seriously, and it's only 11:30 in the morning. I need someone to bring me a latte (after I get weighed at the doctor's!) and some hugs...

1 comment:

mandydake said...

If I was there, I would watch Jake and indulge you in a latte.

I am curious as to whom the mean co worker is?