Friday, October 17, 2008

Busy much?

Today is my day off work, and I have so much to do! Burger works this weekend, so what doesn't get done today will get done over the weekend. I went through all of Jacob's baby clothes last night and found a ton that I just can't bear to part with! Also a lot that I am getting rid of so I guess it evens out! We also looked up the car seat online to see that it hasn't been recalled for anything. It hasn't. So the baby car seat is all systems go. We started kind of looking at what car seat we will buy her after she outgrows the carrier seat. I know we have plenty of time to decide, but I want to be absolutely sure I make the best educated decision to ensure her safety. I am a car seat freak. So sue me. Well, here is my list of things that absolutely need to be done by Monday:
-Dishes
-Massive amounts of laundry
-Story time is at 10:30 this morning
-grocery shopping
-Jacob needs new tennis shoes (size 10, OMG!)

No comments: