Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fiesta

Today is a nice lazy Friday at home. Jacob and I have been hangin' out and using the potty every 15 minutes. Yesterday and the day before he stayed dry in his underwear (code name for Lightening McQueen Pull-Ups) until noon. After lunch time, it's all downhill and he usually ends up back in a baby diaper. His choice, not mine... The kids pees ALL THE TIME! I'm not even kidding, I sit him on the toilet every 15-20 minutes and he pees every time. Every single time. Until noon, then he becomes feisty. I think frequent urination is actually a side effect of his rash medicine. Along with the super hyper activity and massive appetite. I am anxiously awaiting Sunday, when I will hopefully get my beautiful, non-medicated Jacob back. The extra hyper activity has been really wearing me thin. I can handle his regular hyper self, but the extra hyper is too much! I call him my Beagle puppy on crack. If you've ever met a Beagle puppy, then you should understand the analogy. Oh well, this too shall pass.

No comments: