Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Is It My Birthday Yet?

No, it's not... But pretty soon! Saturday is the big day. Megan is coming to town and we are going shopping and out for coffee! Yay! As for today... Jacob's rash is the same as yesterday. I am giving him Bendryl to stop the itching and he is still on the medicine from the doctor until Sunday. If the medicine doesn't clear it up I am supposed to take him back to try and figure it out. My boss hired a new worker and she started today. That went pleasant. She is a normal person, so it should be OK. We are all snacking on pumpkin seeds right now and the plan is to warm up meatloaf for dinner. Burger just made french fries in the oven and I think maybe I will warm up some chili to put on them. So meatloaf, french fries, and chili will be the final dinner. Then maybe some pumpkin pie for Burger and me, but none for Jacob because that could possibly be the cause of the rash. No one knows for sure what it is, but the kid is definitely allergic to something. So, we need to watch what he eats for a while! It should be fun.

No comments: