Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Measurements

Today was rather boring. We went to work, then out to lunch with some friends and to the park to play. It was beautiful weather outside, a nice day for the park! We had pizza for dinner and now Burger and Jacob are measuring things. Jacob is 35 inches tall, which is entertaining because Jacob weighs 35 pounds. His legs are 12 inches and his arms are 13 3/4 inches. Jacob's feet are 5 1/2 inches long and 2 1/2 inches wide at the base of his toes. My feet are 9 inches long and Burger's are 11 inches long. Max is about 21 inches tall from the floor to his back. All of our doorways are 31 inches wide. Entertaining stuff happenin' over here. Any more measurements you need to know? I am also getting ready to do the dishes and I washed Jacob's car seat and need to put it back together. Jacob is in his jumpy thing and having a tub soon and then to bed. His rash is much better, almost gone! We should have done the Desonide lotion first, I think. Hit and miss with these kinds of things, though. Tomorrow is our Halloween party at the YMCA and Friday night is Trick-or-Treating on Main Street and at the mall! I will post pictures, I'm sure! Well, I'm off to wash some dishes and clothes and boys. See you all tomorrow!

1 comment:

mandydake said...

You could totaly make a "Measurements Mini" Scrapbook.