Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What is This?

This is what happens when the two year old doesn't think he should have to go to bed. It was waaay past bedtime, but he wanted to play. So, the obvious solution is to throw all the clean clothes over the gate. Just to see what would happen. After throwing out all the clean clothes (did I mention all these clothes were clean?) he climbed behind his bed and got stuck. Shrieking hysterically is how he got my attention. I didn't even know he was still awake until the shrieking started then I discovered the clothes. I thought it was amusing until I realized that I would have to pick up the clothes because I was not going to fall for it. Usually if you make a mess you clean it up, but I think that's what he was counting on. He knew if he could get out of the gate for just a second... I unstuck him, tucked him in, and went back to bed myself. The clothes are still strewn across my hallway. I'm getting there.

No comments: