Friday, September 12, 2008

What are you doing?


What are you doing? Where is Max? Where is Daddy? Can I watch Thomas? Can I have candy? Can I have juice? Repeat... This is how I start my morning. I need headphones so I can just nod along with him and pretend to listen. This boy is a nonstop chatter box! I know 2 year olds are notorious for question asking, but I don't think he has even hit the tip of the iceberg yet. I think my chatterbox is only going to get chattier and chattier. At least he has a cute voice. I'll ask him, "Do you want oatmeal for breakfast?" and he'll reply, "No, I want cereal." So, at least he knows what he wants most of the time... The picture is him sleeping on the couch, obviously. He gets so sweaty when he falls asleep on the couch because the couch is leather! Today's plans include story hour at the local library and my getting book #3 in the vampire series. I finished book #2 on Tuesday but when I went to buy book #3 no one had it! Barnes and Noble, but why pay full price when I can go across the street to Wal-Mart and pay $5 less? But Wal-Mart (both of them) and Target were all out. They had book #2 and book #4. So I am patiently waiting for more to come in. Hopefully today someone has it, or I will end up going to Barnes and Noble. Also, I thought I might check the library since I am going there anyhow. Who knows, I might get lucky! Also a stop at Starbucks is in order today. After my week, I deserve 3 stops to Starbucks today! Well, everyone, enjoy your Friday. I will try...

1 comment:

mandydake said...

Ohhh Book 3 is my 2nd Fave! You will love it. Thank Goodness Edward is back! YAY FOR FRIDAY!