Thursday, September 25, 2008

Is It Tomorrow Yet?

We are waiting for tomorrow because Burger comes home! Yay! We have no plans for the weekend! Double Yay! We are probably just going to hang out all weekend and be together... Our second anniversary is next Tuesday. We don't have any plans for that either. Maybe we will go to dinner or something. Doesn't matter, I'm just excited to have his company again. I know, I'm a big cheese ball! We don't work tomorrow and we don't have any plans yet. Maybe story time at the library. We'll have to see. I am just not a planner, apparently! Today we are just hanging out. Season premier of The Office is tonight! I was thinking of getting my hair cut, but have to wait for my mom to get off work and see what her plans are. No, she doesn't cut my hair. She watches Jacob so I can go somewhere and get my hair cut. My throat is starting to hurt again today, but it's not too bad. If it gets worse I might have to do something about it. Last night Jacob slept well for a while but then he woke up at 12:30 crying. I tucked him back in and he went to sleep. At 1:30 he woke up again and I told him to go back to sleep and he did. But then he woke up again at 2:30. I'm not sure what the problem was, but he came to bed with me that last time and didn't wake again until 6:30 this morning. Not something he is going to get used to. Sleeping with a child is NOT FUN! And not something I will do on a regular basis. I think he might be a little stressed with Burger being gone for so long though. Burger is always here and it's a big change when he leaves for so long. I know, excuses excuses. But really, have some empathy, right? Jacob will be sleeping in his own bed tonight. I will let you know that works for me...

No comments: