Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday

Last night we went to Target to grab a few things and when we left it was raining. When Jacob noticed the rain, he stuck his hands in the air and tilted his face toward the sky and smiled the biggest grin in the world. He had his eyes shut and said matter-of-factly, "It's raining from the sky!" It was so super cute! He loves the rain, which makes sense because both Burger and I love the rain. The other day when it was raining, my mom let Jacob go play in the backyard and run around in the rain. It was the time of his life! He is such a funny boy! Full of his own personality. Today we need to go to the grocery store and then to Wal-Mart to get the stuff we couldn't find at Target. I got book #3 and started reading it last night. I think I'm going to like this one. Burger is working until 3:30 today so Jacob and I are on our own. Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday!

No comments: