Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Dog is No Longer Sick.

I chose that title so I could just get it out there and be done with it. He is better. Eating dog food and drinking and jumping and barking. You would never guess he had been sick. Work was work today. We had Subway for lunch, and that was delicious. Burger is making tacos for supper tonight, when he gets home from work. He is working overtime this week, which I suppose is nice. He won't be home until 5:45 and I'm used to him being home at 3:45. Two hours is a big difference. Jacob and I might venture to Kohl's and Wal-Mart, just to see what they have! I am hoping to finish my 2nd book in the vampire series today. This weekend we have a birthday party in Dubuque and the weekend after that we are going to A Day Out With Thomas the Tank Engine on Saturday and on Sunday Burger will leave for Des Moines to school. When he gets home it will be our 2nd anniversary and then it will be October! September is flying by!

1 comment:

mandydake said...

Wow! Second anniversary and Second Kid... You guys are on a ROLL!