Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Are we Done Yet?

Today I am grumpy. I was grumpy yesterday, too. Jacob is in his bed for nap. I told him that after his nap, we could play outside. He wants to forget the nap part and just play outside. I don't think so. He keeps saying, "I'm done crying, I want to play now..." See, he gets sent to his room on the off occasion that he has a time-out. It really doesn't happen that often, but when he does have a time-out, he gets sent to his room. After he is calm, he can come back out and play. Apparently he thinks that should work at nap, too. Not today, buddy. Not today. I need to do the dishes and more laundry. That's my list for today. I keep putting them off because I hate doing those things! All my other chores get done, and laundry and dishes are ALWAYS left. So, if anyone ever feels like washing dishes, you're more than welcome to come to my house and do mine! We had Burger King for lunch and when Jacob wakes up (if he ever goes to sleep) we will go outside to play. Maybe for a walk, I'll have to think about it. Well, Jacob is laying down now, so I think I might go lay down also!

No comments: