Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hopeful

Today is so far going better than yesterday. Sorry I was a complainer, but it is what I do best. It's only 8 AM so we haven't actually done anything yet today, but the day just feels better. Does that make any sense? Tomorrow I don't go to work, so I am definitely looking forward to that. We went and had coffee and trains last night, and that was a nice time. I also got to watch Super Nanny last night, I love that show! It's so much fun to see how terrible other people's children are. I know that Jacob isn't the most well-behaved child in the world, but he's totally angelic compared to some of those kids on Super Nanny. Which means that I must be doing something right! I am so entertained by that show! Burger doesn't much care for it, but I can't wait for it to come out on DVD! Well, it's off to work for us now. Hopefully Jacob has a better day so I can have a better day! Wish us luck!

No comments: