Friday, September 5, 2008

1.1) Are your parents married or divorced? Married for 25 years
.2) Vegetarian? Not exclusively
3) Heaven? Eventually, I assume.
4) Come close to dying? I've had a few car accidents. And I rode on a plane a couple of times...
5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7? Just my wedding ring.
6) Are you eating? No. But I would like to be.
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Never.
8) Makeup? Not since my wedding day.
9) Were you usually the dumper or the dumpee in your past relationships? uhm, the dumper.
10) Would you ever have plastic surgery? Not on purpose. Surgery is scary and I hate IV's more than anything.
11) What do you wear to bed? Jammies.
12) Have you ever done anything illegal? Not when I was sober.
13) Can you roll your tongue? yes.
14) Pluck your eyebrows? Every once in a while.
15) What kind of watch(es) do you wear? none. I don't need to know the time, I have a 2 year old.
16) Abortion? Nope.
17) Hair color? brown
18) Future child's name? It's a secret. Only a select few are to know before the child's actual birth. We'll see how long I last at that...
19) Do you snore? Not that I know of.
20) If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation? New York?
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Not o npurpose.
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Pay off my house and car.
23) Gold or silver? I like white gold.
24) Hamburger or hot dog? hot dogs
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? You can't do that to me, I'm pregnant!
26) Beach, city, or country? Country, but close to a city...
27) Who was the last person you touched? Jacob
28) Where do you eat? The dining room for meals, the living room when we're grazing
29) Whens the last time you cried? Like, an hour ago, again, I'm pregnant.
30) Have you loved somebody so much it makes you cry? Absolutely.
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Well, I mostly wear sweatpants and T-shirts, so I kind of already do...
32) Ever been involved with the police? Some speeding tickets and a couple accidents
.33)Believe in Santa Claus? WHAT? Is there a question about his existence?
34) Do you talk in your sleep? No.
35) Beach or pool? Beach, but I don't really like water, so mostly just so I can sit in the sand instead of on the cement to watch my son play.
36) Can you cross your eyes? no, I can't. I also can't snap my fingers.
37) What's your favorite song at the moment? I don't have one. We mostly listen to the Wiggles. But I love Jamie Cullum.
38) Window seat or aisle? I don't care to fly or take a bus, so neither.
39) Ever met anyone famous? nope. my life if rather boring...
40) Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship? My marriage.
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? A little nit of both.
42) Rickie Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Oprah.
43) Would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery of any kind if confronted? I probably will never have it done, unless for some medical reason, and in that case I would admit to it...
44) How long does your shower last? We only have a tub, which needs to be fixed. I like to take long showers. At least 15-20 minutes.
45) Do you drive a stick? No. But my dad taught me how when I was much younger.
46) Cake or ice cream? They only come as a package deal at my house.
47) Self-conscious? Most of the time.
48) What time do you get up? Usually 6:30 or so...
49) Have you ever given money to a bum? No, I don't care for them much
.50) When was your first crush? Elementary School.
51) Where do you wish you were? Right here, in my house. Only I wish I had something yummy to eat...
52) Have you ever broken some one's heart? Not that I am aware of, but probably...
53) Ever been given a ring? Just once. I still wear it! :)
54) Longest relationship? Married for two years!
55) Last gift you received? I honestly can't remember!
56) Last sport you played? Uhm, we had gym when I was in high school!
57) Things you spend a lot of money on? shoes for my son.
58) Where do you live? The midwest. Snows alot, rains alot, summer is hot...
59) High school you attend(ed): Belmond-Klemme High School.
60) Last wedding attended? Cheryl and Casey's in May 2007.
61) Favorite fast food restaurant? Subway, except I wish they sold french fries!
62) Where do you work? YMCA
63) Can you cook? Nope, but my wonderful husband does!
.64) Most hated food? I can't think of one. There's a lot of food that I don't like, but I don't hate one more than the others...
65) Can you sing? Not at all
66) Last concert attended? Vans Warped Tour in summer 2005
67) Last kiss? The hubby, probably about an hour ago...
68) Favorite Alcoholic drink? Margaritas, I'm such a girl!



Hope you all enjoy this! I lifted it from Mandy's blog and she got it from someone else's... So it is definitely not original to me! But I hope you enjoy it just the same!

No comments: