Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday, need I say more?

Today is not the greatest. It would be fine except our dog, Max, is really sick. He is vomiting and pooing and I don't know what to do about it except leave him outside! In the rain, mind you... I woke up at midnight last night because I could hear Max whining and I thought to myself, "Now, this is strange..." So I opened my bedroom door and stepped out, right into a pile of dog poo. And that's how my Monday morning started. I made my way to the living room to find the floor covered in dog poo and vomit. I was up for 2 hours cleaning it up. I'm not even kidding. I left him outside the rest of the night then locked him in the kitchen while I went to work. Came home from work to find vomit and poo on my kitchen floor. Seriously, how can one little dog make so much mess? Where is all this coming from? He hasn't eaten anything since yesterday afternoon. He is staying outside the rest of the day. I know, I'm mean. But I just want to get the poo/vomit smell out of my house. It's making me sick. Jacob is well. He ate 2 pieces of pizza for lunch, minus the crust. He is turning into such a piggy boy! He must be growing... Well people, I need to finish getting this smell out. Wish me luck. Also, I go to the doctor later this afternoon, so you can check in later tonight for an update on baby #2!

No comments: