Monday, September 22, 2008

Our Day Out


This is Grandma and Grandpa riding on Thomas with Jacob.


Jacob and Daddy with Sir Toppham Hat. Jacob loved him. This was his favorite part of the day, truly. He's still talking about it!


Mommy, Jacob, and Daddy in front of Thomas. You can't tell in the picture really, but he was attached to a train. He was big.


Daddy and Jacob in front of the sign. Jacob refused to look at me for the picture. He was being difficult! I have more pictures I might post later, but I have been sick all weekend with a sore throat and don't feel like posting more and more pictures right now! I am going to call the doctor and see if I can't get an appointment today. I almost went to the doctor on Saturday but thought it would go away. It's tolerable, but lingering so I want to make sure I don't have strep throat or something. We did have fun yesterday! Jacob got a Thomas tattoo on his arm and he keeps trying to pick it off because he thinks it's a sticker! He got to build blocks, watch electric trains, play train Lego's, and listen to Thomas stories. The Thomas stories was his favorite and that kind of surprised me! Well, hope everyone enjoys the Monday!

No comments: