Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What to Do...

I want the main focus of this post to be the fact that both of my kids are sleeping. If you knew Jacob, then you would know what a feat that is. We survived gymnastics this morning. We actually had a good time. There are only two other kids in our class. Both of them girls. Both of them eighteen months old. Not much of a match for my wild crazy boy. We stayed for about fifteen minutes before Jacob decided he was tired and wanted to go home. I wasn't sure if I should let him leave early or not, but figured what could it hurt? If he doesn't want to go, then we won't go. So, we actually only survived half a gymnastics class this morning. Then we came home and watched Thomas on the television and both my kids fell asleep. Goes to show you how much they love Thomas. Haha! So I did a load of laundry and washed the dishes and have been surfing the net for about an hour now. What to do with myself. I was going to lay down for a nap but figured that the second I would lay down, one or both of them would desperately need something. So I stayed awake. Which I now know was the wrong decision. But if I were to lay down now... So here I am blogging the most boring post. Doesn't everyone wish they had my kind of problems today?

No comments: