Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby Leg



When Emrick was born, my aunt sent a gift of baby leggings and I totally fell in love with the idea. The pair she sent was purple and white striped and I didn't have anything in tiny baby size to match. So I went and bought a pink pair that will match literally everything in this baby's closet. And look how freakin' cute they are! I love love love them and can't wait to dress this child every single day and use the crap out of these baby legs! Also, I can't wait to go buy more baby legs! I am also going to buy a pair for Jacob. Sounds crazy, but they sell boy versions. As noted, he is potty training and wonders around the house naked on the bottom most of the time so he can remember to use the potty when ever he has to. With a pair of cute boy baby legs he will keep his legs warm while not having to take pants down every ten minutes to pee in the toilet. Genius.

No comments: