Saturday, March 21, 2009

Overtime

I am so tired of Burger working overtime. I am frustrated with potty training and to make it even worse, I can't leave my house today because I can't find any underwear for Jacob to wear. It's not dirty because all of the laundry in my house is washed. Where did it go? I have no idea... Honestly. I am going to have to take him to the store with no underwear on (at least he'll be wearing pants, huh) to buy him more underwear. Sounds like a fun day. I just spent $45 printing pictures at walgreens.com. I have to pick those up later tonight. No one offered their opinions on the photos of Emrick so now you just get what I give you. Suck it up. If you don't voice an opinion, then you don't have a choice. Speak up sooner next time. I am just in a generally bad mood right now so I am going to take myself to my sofa to sulk. That way you don't have to listen to me anymore.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

i hope Bri starts getting a better schedule soon. I couldn't decide which one of Emrick I wanted so it doesn't matter to me. Did you see the pictures of Ryne in the email I sent? I will try to bring them at Easter but might get them in the mail before then if you let me know what you want. Hugs for everyone from me.