Monday, March 2, 2009

My First Outing


I am so proud of myself! I took both the kids out today and didn't have one single problem! We went to the YMCA to sign Jacob up for Mommy and Me Gymnastics. It starts tomorrow which was a big surprise because I was pretty sure it started next week! In any case, it's a good thing we went to sign up today! Then we went to McDonald's to play in the play thing they have there. Jacob played for about fifteen minutes before he was done and ready to go home. There were a handful of other kids there but none of them were playing. They were all sitting and eating or sitting and chatting with their parents. It must not be a big play day. Oh well, we start gymnatics tomorrow so Jacob should get enough energy out of his system. We have all sorts of appointments at the end of this week so I am really happy that our first outing went so well! I think Wednesday is the only day we don't have anything planned. So maybe we can chill out at home on wednesday.

No comments: