Monday, December 29, 2008

Done?

Yes, Christmas is finally over! I know, I'm such a Grinch! Jacob had a lot of fun and now my entire house is covered in trains and tracks and little balls out of his Diego ball pit! We have to go to the local Wal-Mart and buy storage bins. That was the only plans we had for yesterday, but when I woke up I quickly realized that no Wal-Mart trip would be ensuing. I was sick in bed all day. Not sure what I was sick from. No one else is sick, thank God! Perhaps I was just overly exerted from the holidays. Who knows. But, it's over now. So, today is Wal-Mart. Kind of excited to buy storage bins. I am kind of a storage bin junky. They can be used for everything! I have been trying to organize these toys in my head and think of which toys I want to put together and what size bins I will need. But I'm just not sure how to organize these trains! We have three different kinds of sets. Obviously each type goes in different bins, but do I want the trains to be in the same bins as the tracks? Or do I want to get smaller bins and separate the trains from the tracks, six bins total? Ooh, it's kind of exciting! I don't have control over much in my life, but I do get to decide how and when my house is going to be organized! Now I don't completely understand the entire concept of anorexia, but they usually say it has more to do with control than actually eating food. So, we should just buy all these people storage bins and tell them to go to town and see if their eating habits get any better! Hey, it's worth a shot, right?

No comments: