Tuesday, December 16, 2008

How Real Could This Be?

So last night I had a dream. In my dream was a baby in an exersaucer and my sweet sweet Jacob playing crayons on the floor. I was doing dishes in the kitchen and Sid the Science Kid was on the TV. Everyone was happy and busy and minding their own business. It was like a flash dream. You know the kind. Where it starts and then you realize with a vengeance that you have to pee so bad that if you don't get up right this second you'll have a really embarrassing explanation to the hubby as to why he needs to get up at 3 o'clock in the morning and help you change the bed sheets. But for that couple of seconds I saw what my life could very well be like with two babies instead of just one. I'm pretty sure that it won't be happy, fluffy pink cotton candy all the time but at least I got to have a nice view of what the 'good' days might look like. No matter how few or far between they might be.

No comments: