Thursday, December 4, 2008

Almost Done...

I am happy to report that today is Thursday and this week is almost over. Not that next week is anything to look forward to. On Monday I have my glucose test, which could be interesting since I'm not sure I eat anything with any nutritional value anymore. So, wish me luck to not have gestational diabetes. Burger is working all day this Saturday, so it's going to be another long and boring weekend for Jacob and me. I don't have to go to work any more this week, which is exciting. But when I don't go to work, I don't have anything better to do! But, on a different note, Jacob had become very descriptive in his speech. Many things are, "The best in the world" and he will make animal sounds and say "Jacob is a monkey!" or whatever sound he makes! He is very much fun to talk to, but also tiring. I will keep you posted on how my sanity is hanging in there...

No comments: