Saturday, December 27, 2008

What's Left?

Today I just want to talk about how great consignment shops are. There is a local consignment shop here in town that I am so in love with! I always liked it well enough, but I went there yesterday and all the winter clothes were 75% off! I got Jacob some snow pants, a shirt, and some Buzz Light year jammies. Emrick got a whole handful of sleepers and two spring outfits and I got myself a pair of black comfy pants all for $18. I'm not even kidding. So now I can't wait to go to some of the other local consignment shops to see what they have for me. Maybe I can find a baby swing and a walker before Emrick is born. If I don't find a swing, we are just going to buy one. But since it's pretty well written in stone that this is it for us, I don't really want to spend the money to buy brand new things that are expensive and will just end up in a consignment shop when I'm done with them! It just doesn't make sense to me. And you know me, Mrs.Realistic. So, if there wasn't crazy ice and snow happening outside, I would totally be scouring around town trying to find new consignment shops that I have yet to find! I looked in the phone book and it says there are quite a few around here! Yay for lightly used second hand children's items! Wish me luck everyone!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

We still have our swing from ryne if you would like to use it for Emrick. Just let me know and we will bring it next time we are up.
Oh by the way it is an open top swing and it has an ocean theme.