Friday, December 12, 2008

'Tis the Season


We went and saw Santa last night. Jacob got candy canes and we ate Christmas cookies and looked at all the decorations! The season is really starting to seep into me! It was three years ago on Christmas Day that Burger and I found out we were pregnant with Jacob. I can remember that day so vividly. But the thing that sticks out in my mind the most is how excited we both were and how in love with burger I was. I am so much more in love with him every day as we grow and build our family together. Burger and I work hard together to make sure we are both happy and that our kids are being raised in a safe environment so we can all grow and learn together. It's really easy to pass judgement on others and the way they choose to build their families. It's especially hard for me to remember that these people's decisions and happiness will not directly effect the happiness of my own family. Sometimes I just need to take a step back and remember how lucky I am to be doing this with someone I love. How we both have the same visions and can share and enjoy our lives together. We are truly blessed as a family.

No comments: