Saturday, December 6, 2008

Productive

Saturday morning has proven to be quite productive today. Jacob woke up and is ready to go, I have done 2 loads of laundry already and got the scalloped potatoes and ham ready and in the crock pot, so dinner is done! I have some stuff to take back to K-Mart today and Jacob needs a haircut. I don't want to go outside because it's COLD and snowy out there, so I am putting off any chores that would include going outside, even if it's just outside to the car. I will eventually have to go outside, I know, but I am just trying to put it off until it's absolutely necessary. Burger made chocolate chip cookies last night and they are amazing! We also made Rice Crispy treats, but those aren't the best! So, today is laundry, dishes, and general picking up of the house. Burger doesn't work tomorrow and the house will be trashed again by this time tomorrow morning, so I'm not sure why I even waste my time...

No comments: