Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wednesday?

Besides the stormy weather outside, today is a fine day. Obama will be in office by the time #2 is here. Everyone I know was hoping and voting for this change. And all I can think about is how much I wish Burger was here because I really just want to hug him. I miss him! He has already been gone for three nights, and will be back in two nights. But it kills me when we are driving home from work and all Jacob can talk about is how he is going to play trains with Daddy when he gets home. He's big enough to understand that Daddy isn't here, but not quite big enough to understand when Friday is. It probably wouldn't be so bad if I didn't miss Burger so much myself. Emrick is kicking hard enough now to feel and see from the outside, but Burger missed it. I haven't let anyone else feel it or see it because I want that to be his. So for now, you will just have to excuse the sobbing mass of pregnant lady and get on with your day! Try to enjoy the last few months of George Bush and his republicans!

No comments: