Wednesday, November 19, 2008



This is a totally random picture of a squirrel that Burger found online the other day. I thought it was really cool. I forgot where the squirrel is from and what his story is, but he is still cool to look at! Today I just want to say how happy I am that I have a leather sofa. I never thought that I would like it this much, but I do! Jacob spilled juice on it yesterday and I just wiped it up. I buy leather cleaner wipes that are made for leather in cars, but they are so much easier to use than a sponge and liquid leather cleaner. Anyhow, it takes me like ten minutes to pull the cushions off and wipe the whole sofa down and then vacuum under the cushions. It's amazing! With a regular sofa I would have to rent special equipment to get my sofa this clean and would never be able to do it as often! So, I love my leather sofa and think everyone with kids (or pets) should totally have one! In other news, Jacob is on medicine again for yet another rash. He is going to have allergy testing done on December 1. Hopefully that will be able to help us help him stay healthy and rash-free! The poor boy. I don't think he even knows what it feels like to have regular, non-itchy skin. So, December 1 is a big day for us! Send us good luck vibes! Also, I am feeling Emrick move around like crazy which means that she must be running out of room in there! Burger has yet to feel her because he is not patient enough. Does that surprise anyone? Tonight we are having chicken tacos for dinner, and my mouth is already watering. I am making the chicken in the crock pot and can smell in my entire house! I am so ready to scarf down chicken tacos! So, the moral of the story today is: Buy leather sofas and eat chicken tacos. The end.

No comments: