Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday!

I was up at 3 AM this morning to go out and find some good deals! Grandpa Hild stayed the night here so he could watch Jacob and Daddy went to work. Got myself a cheap (crappy) video camera from JC Penny's and then on to Wal-Mart to watch heads roll. My mom fell ill, so Jeremy and I took her home and made our way to Menard's to see the action there. Mostly, we are really bored people. We didn't buy anything from these stores, we just wanted to go and add to the hustle bustle! We had fun. Breakfast at Hy-Vee, then a short Jeep ride for Jacob and home we went. Later I will go out to Target and see if there's anything left to buy. We had a nice Thanksgiving yesterday. I ate peanut butter pie from Perkins! When I figure it out, I might post a video from my new camera! But, don't hold your breath because it might not happen today. There are naps to be had.

No comments: