Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote

Today is voting day. If one more person tells me to go vote... My friend Megan is coming to town to make me vote. I don't mind to vote, I just don't think it really makes much of a difference. Don't go all crazy on me and leave millions of political comments on my blog, please! Really, I do care what happens with this country, but the thought of waiting in line for an hour to vote and have it not matter anyhow just doesn't sound like the best way to spend my afternoon. Jacob and I will go vote, but that doesn't mean I think it's fun. Yesterday Jacob and I didn't do a whole lot. We went to work and then hung out at home. I forced him to have a nap and when he woke up we went to my parent's house and had dinner with them. Today he started gymnastics and had a really great time! I think he is going to love it! I might have to sign him up for next session, too! After work we played at the park and came home to have a nap. I had a bit of a nap, but Jacob didn't. I thought he would be tired out from all the running in gymnastics and playing at the park, but apparently not tired enough for a nap. Hopefully he will go to bed early tonight. We'll see.

No comments: